We take quality control, international certifications seriously. We are committed to maintaining a sustainable and responsible business.
We have implemented a Quality Management System that demonstrates its ability to provide a consistent and reliable service that meets customer requirements and all applicable statutory and global regulatory requirements, including processes for continual improvement and the prevention of non-conformities.
We recognise that our activities impact the environment and understand that sustainability is an increasingly important to our customers, investors and employees. We are committed to managing and reducing our environmental impact and improving efficiency in accordance with legislation and our Environmental Statement.
We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance by:
• Minimising the use of energy, water and natural resources.
• Minimising waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible.
• Disposing of waste safely and legally.
• Avoiding the use of hazardous materials, where practical.
• Working with environmentally responsible suppliers.
• Preventing environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution.
ROHS and REACH
Stadium Stontronics is fully aware of the requirements of (1) RoHS the Restriction of Hazardous Substances and the dates by which various activities must be implemented; and (2) REACH, the EU Regulation on the Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals.
We are classed as a downstream user being predominantly a distributor and manufacturer of transformers, power supplies and adaptors and therefore we are not required to pre-register or register our own operations. It is our intention to fully comply with the legal requirements and to lead the way in our industry sector allowing a smooth transition to compliance and the minimum disruption to our customers.
Having carried out investigations into our products and processes we are confident that the products that we supply conform to the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU.
Having carried out investigations into our products and processes we are confident that the products that we supply to you contain no materials that are of ‘high concern’ to REACH.
Ethical and Human Rights
Stadium Stontronics has a long history of treating employees with respect and dignity. Our culture is characterised by integrity, mutual and the confidence we demonstrate with our employees, customers, shareholders and suppliers.
We are committed to:
• Ethical Business Conduct
• Protection of the Rights of Workers
• Protection of the Rights of Children and Young Workers
Expectation of our Suppliers
We ensure that all its suppliers also adhere to a similar Ethical and Human Rights Policy.
Stadium Stontronics is committed to sourcing components and materials from companies that share our values regarding respect for human rights, integrity and environmental responsibilities.
We undertake to:
• Support the aims and objectives of the US legislation on the supply of “Conflict Minerals” (the Dodd-Frank Act of 2010).
• Not knowingly procure components or materials which contain metals that originate from facilities in the “Conflict Region” that are not certified as “Conflict Free”.
With this in mind, we hereby declare that Stontronics Ltd have undertaken all reasonable due diligence within our supply chain to assure that specified metals are being sourced only from:
• Mines and smelters outside the “Conflict Region” or
• Mines and smelters which have been certified by an independent third party as “Conflict Free” if sourced within the “Conflict Region”.