1200W Modular Configurable Power Supply - NEVO+1200S
The NEVO+1200S configurable power supply by Vox Power is the smallest in its class, delivering up to 1200W from a 6”x 6” x 1.61” package weighing only 1.2kg when fully configured and is the ultimate power solution for demanding industrial applications where size, weight, low standby power and primary side inhibit are vital factors.
Each configured NEVO+1200S consists of an input module with up to eight output modules, where any combination of outputs can be fitted to create a power solution with up to sixteen isolated outputs.
Standard features include intelligent fan control, wide output voltage adjust capability and primary side shutdown with standby power consumption of less than 3 Watts.
A low noise fan option with virtually silent operation is also available, which allows you to use this innovative power supply in even the quietest of environments.
The NEVO+1200 series carries full IEC/UL60950 safety approvals, complies with EN61000 Immunity, EN55022-B EMC Standards and features market leading specifications and design in application support.
- Up to 1200 Watts of output power
- Primary side remote on/off function
- Standby power ≤ 3 Watts
- 6″ x 6″ x 1.61” footprint
- Low noise fan option
- UL60950 2nd edition approved
- Industry leading power density (21W/in³)
- Lightest modular design – only 1.2kg – 1000Watts/kg
- Efficiency up to 89%
- Remote current / voltage programming
- Accurate current sharing
- Parallel and series connection of modules
- 2 x 5V 1A bias supply
- Field configurable
- RoHS compliant
- 2 year warranty
- Approved to latest standards:
- Industrial (IEC/UL60950 2ND Edition),
- Medical (IEC/UL60601-1-2 3RD Edition),
- EMC (IEC/UL60601-1-2 4TH Edition)