600W Conduction Cooled Configurable Power Supply - VCCM600S
The VCCM600S conduction cooled configurable power supply by Vox Power delivers a silent 600 Watts and up to 750 Watts of peak power for 5 seconds in a rugged 4” x 7” package and is the ultimate power solution for applications where reliability or audible noise are of concern.
Designed with highest reliability and versatility in mind, the VCCM600S conduction cooled configurable power supply is suitable for applications ranging from the most controlled environments to the harshest conditions. Each configured solution can accommodate up to 4 isolated DC output modules and each module utilizes 100% SMT components to ensure reliability.
Standard features include full output voltage adjust range, externally controllable voltage and current and series & paralleling of outputs. The unique design approach and heat dissipation techniques allow the unit to be mounted in virtually any orientation giving system designers even more flexibility.
The series is approved to latest industrial standards and features market leading specifications and design in application support. The VCCM600S conduction cooled configurable power supply truly offers unrivalled performance and flexibility.
- World’s first conduction cooled modular power supply
- 600 Watts conduction cooled rating
- 750 Watts peak rating (5 seconds)
- 500 Watts convection rating
- Standby power ≤ 1Watts (in primary inhibit mode)
- Efficiency up to 92%
- Unique module design (100% SMT)
- Up to 4 isolated outputs at 150
- Watts per channel
- Wide output adjust range
- Voltage and current dynamically controllable
- 5V/1A bias supply
- Mil-Std 810G compliant
- Semi F47 compliant
- Programmable start-up state (laser applications)
- 5 year warranty
- Approved to latest standards:
- Industrial (IEC/UL60950 2ND Edition)
- Medical (IEC/UL60601-1-2 3RD Edition)
- EMC (IEC/UL60601-1-2 4TH Edition)